. . . I want to be Steve. Yes, my dog. He has a sweet life, and I want to be him. Right this second, I am uncomfortably shoved into a corner of the couch while my baby dog is stretched out, on his back, legs sticking straight out in the air, with his head in my lap. I'd take a picture but I'd hate to wake the baby.
Some examples of The Good Life of Steve:
Since he was tiny (we brought him home at a teensy 4.5 weeks old), he's had pillows and blankets, naps on the couch - or wherever he wants, kisses goodnight from Daddy & me, and climbing atop me (when he was younger!) to chew on my hair.
Oh, to be Steve - even for just a day.
Oh, to be Steve - even for just a day.













3 comments:
WHAT a pampered pooch! AND he knows it. :-)
My Mom always teases me that she'd like to come back in her next life as one of my dogs. Looks like being one of your dogs is just as luxurious!!!
And I have certainly done the bit where I'm all uncomfy in bed twisted around the oh-so-comfy Jimmy the dog :)
Awe..Steve is such a cutie! I miss seeing his picture!
Post a Comment