Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lordy, Lordy I'm Almost 25

What the hell??? I'm almost 40? Wasn't I just 25? Wow!

There is absolutely no way I'll be 40 in less than three months. That's just rude. I could swear that I'm still in my late 20s. I can't believe March 5th will take me to somewhere near - even close to - the halfway point in my of life. I'm just not there yet. Seriously, I'm not.

It can't be so bad getting older. I mean, look at Mary the Great. She's much hotter than me and she's a great-grandmother. She was my grandmother before she was my age. And she's Mary the Great for heaven's sake! My mom is hot, too, and she's a grandmother! Thank goodness for super-genes and the ladies who gave them to me. You wanna see good genes????? Here:














Man, I love my mom and grandmother. They are not only hot and gorgeous, but strong, caring, loving, good cooks, beautiful, kind, and just amazing.

And, now, about those crows feet & the dent in my forehead . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wowza you do have great genes! That's a wonderful picture of the three of you.

Sorry to do this. But you've been Tagged!