Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Carpet!

The carpet is in! The carpet is in! The original carpet to our house, built in the 70s, is officially GONE. It looks so much better & we are thrilled. I took many photos, but here are a few.

A piece the carpet guys ripped out & used at the entry. I hope the neighbors didn't see that! eewwwww!


Before & After - front bedroom:




Before & After - Todd's office:




Before & After - views of our master bedroom:



Those are only a few views of the amazing change in three of our bedrooms. This was much more work than we thought. Imagine moving and spring cleaning in 48 hours. Whew! We are still putting our home back together, but it is already worth it! Next week . . . security system installation and wood floors in the formal living & dining. I'm already tired! :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Nice! Can't wait to see all your improvements. Have fun putting your house back together. :)

Anonymous said...

Those rooms look sooooo much better already!