Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sprucing Up for Spring

A few weeks ago, I noticed (yet again) that the rockers we have on the front porch were definitely looking more than ragged.  It was time for a fix.  Thanks to Pinterest, I learned about an awesome sprayer gun thingy for spray paint cans.  I found one at the local Wa.lM.ar.t for less than $3!  I got my favorite Rust-oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover 2x in black, slipped on my spray gun, and got to work!

Have sprayer, have paint, have dingy chair - will paint!

Chair before (front) and chair after (back).  So much better!

FINISHED!  It was so easy, so fast and looks so much better.  Best of all - there was NO paint on my hands or really anywhere but on the chair!  How did I survive all these years without my easy spray gun????
Need to put my Cricut to work and monogram the chairs again.

Now I'm going through the house and getting ready to paint anything that needs it or is not nailed down.  :)

(**Note: I am not being compensated for my opinions or handiwork.  I just like sharing great stuff!)

No comments: