11:23 am -
443-XXX-XXXX: Did u get ur pics Babe?
1:05 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: Did u get ur pics or what man? <:p>
1:06 pm -
Me: You have the wrong #
1:07 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: No I do not!!!
1:08 pm -
Me: Then who are you?
1:10 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: Ur want to b future wife lol! And damn how many woman do u have sendin u pics? U better stop playin wit me Mon
1:13 pm -
Me: Seriously - you have the wrong #. Please stop sending texts so you can find the person you really want to contact.
1:15 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: Yeah ok, I want u to remember this next time u ask me to send any more pics to yah! The Empress is hurt
FF four hours to just when you think "The Empress" is gone . . .
5:20 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: Peek-a-Boo <:D>
6:43 pm -
Me: Seriously- YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER.
6:53 pm -
443-XXX-XXXX: Ok thank u! Sorry about that!
DUDE . . . what do people not understand about "YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER." I was getting reading to call "The Empress" back to let her know that I am not her future husband, that I didn't get her pics, and that she has the wrong number!
Personal to













3 comments:
WOW! I would so send her a text if you posted her #! Some people are STOOPID!
that's hysterical!!
Peek a boo! LOL. Josh and I got a good laugh about this one.
Post a Comment