Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Inside the Actors Studio - Ten Questions

If I were on Inside the Actors Studio these would be my responses to James Lipton’s ten questions:

1. What is your favorite word? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious)

2. What is your least favorite word? the "c" word (I can't even pretend spell it.)

3. What turns you on? kindness, a listening ear, complete attention, a nice, long, passionate kiss

4. What turns you off? rudeness, cruelty, being ignored

5. What sound do you love? the sound of a baby's belly laugh, my husband cracking up, my dogs snoring or having doggie dreams, my Mindy-cat saying "Mama", the sincere words of "I love you"

6. What sound do you hate? nails on a chalkboard, shrieking, a deep, gutteral cry of grief

7. What is your favorite curse word? Don't know if it's my favorite, but unfortunately I seem to use sh!t and f*ck more than I should.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? L&D nurse

9. What profession would you not like to do? anything that involves extreme heights (tightrope walker, window washer, etc.)

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Well done, my good and faithful servant. Welcome. Your loved ones are waiting for you.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I also hate the "c" word, I have smacked Jay on the shoulder for using it once (he has to be really pissed to use it though, so he feels about the same way).

I couldn't do a heights kinda job either, when I see those construction workers putting beams together with cranes involved, all I think is how the hell would I ever do that?!