Todd and I have been so excited to get our new entertainment center! Unfortunately, we found out the Bassett Furniture is backlogged and their deliveries are running behind. Hopefully we'll have our new furniture by mid-February. That also means that a new flat-panel, LCD HDTV will wait until then as well.
Poor us. Boo hoo, huh? If that's our biggest worry, then we're doing GREAT!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
It's so pretty! It'll be worth the wait! Remember my 4 month wait for my sectional??
I'll bet you'll be SO excited when it finally comes though! It's really pretty...we saw it when we looked for media centers at Bassett back before Christmas.
Oh that sucks! But at least Bassett isn't going out of business and you've lost your money. :) When you do get the center, you'll think it was Christmas all over again. And that's fun.
We had to wait about 3 months for our couch since we wanted custom fabric (big laugh, all we wanted was micro fiber with the stainguard on it). When it finally came in, I had almost forgotten about it!
Post a Comment