Monday, December 29, 2008

People are Talking . . .

. . . about this photo from prom my junior year of high school. What of it?


I'm sure my high school boyfriend (with whom I am still friends) would absolutely love that his photo is available for all the world to see. :) I'm even more sure that I would never post a picture of this caliber had Todd been standing next to me. I have to be married to the guy, ya know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I went to prom the last and final year before all these poofy dresses died and went to heaven! They are still so awesome though - so southern and Gone With the Wind, and a little Marie Antoinette.

Laurie said...

It's quite a great picture. You are a vision of beauty and a true southern belle! Love it!

Katie said...

Such a southern Belle you are. Too cute!

Mike and Donna said...

Love the dress.