Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Todd and I wanted to wish you all of the blessings that Christmas provides us. Our Lord brought to us His son, so that He may provide us all the miraculous gift of eternal life. While we know the holidays can often be difficult for many of us, know that His promise is always with you.

If you are celebrating Chanukah, we wish you blessings as you join with family each night to celebrate. Whatever your belief system, we hope that you are able to take this time of year to spend with loved ones, to relax and reflect, and plan for the renewal of a new year.

I started this blog as a way to entertain myself and find a way to journal a little of what life brings us. I doubt you find as much entertainment in it as I do, but I appreciate you reading our blog and getting a little view into our lives. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kristin~

Merry Christmas to you and Todd as well. I hope you have a great day with your family.

Thank you for leaving such great comments on my blog

Merry Christmas!!

Juicy said...

Merry Christmas Kristin!! I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and get lots of fun goodies. :)

(btw, I'm totally laughing at my word verification to post this comment: stank. HEE HEE HEE!!!)

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas to one of my bestest blogging buddies!