Here she is:
Right now we are using an old dresser-type piece of furniture which is beginning to sag slightly from the weight its holding. (Well, so am I for that matter!)
You can see the TV & in its current state in the distance of this photo. I'm too lazy to crop it right now.
I'll definitely take some before and after photos next month. As I watch TV tonight, I am envisioning how it will look. I can promise it will look SO much better!













5 comments:
I love it! That would look awesome in our house. Where'd you find it?
Oh... so pretty. We're looking for a new one, too. Where did you find that beauty?
So pretty! I bet you are so excited!
That's gorgeous! LOVE it!
Somewhat similar to some of the ones that I've found recently and really liked, but they're way too big for our current space. :(
wow, that's a beautiful entertainment center. It's going to be lovely in that room too. Congrats on the big ole purchase. :)
Post a Comment