Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas Card, 2008

I had to share because I love the photos! I removed our last name in case some of you want to dognap our precious babies. :)

Front:
(No, Mindy is not pictured since she doesn't travel well!)


Back:
The photos were taken by our awesome photographer Melissa, who has the patience of Job after dealing with my neurotic OCD behavior, Todd's frustration, and three wild & crazy dogs. And that was just for Christmas photos! It doesn't include our engagements, my bridal portraits, and shooting our wedding for over 8 hours! Love you M!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a cute card! I love it!

Shanny said...

Your Christmas card came out great!!! The pictures are really nice, you lucked out with your photographer. She seems very artistic : )

Jenn said...

I love it my dear!

Marsha said...

im still trying to find the one you sent me in my mailbox ;) jk...they are wonderful!