Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walgreens 50% off Print Sale

Half-off all prints and enlargements through Saturday. Coupon code is HALF.





3 comments:

Shanny said...

oooh thanks for this =)

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

Awesome! I've never had anything printed at Walgreens...how is the quality?

MISTY and CO... said...

Hey Kristen!

I can't find you e-mail. Sorry for the l-o-n-g comment.....

I logged on to the scrapblog site because I have ALWAYS wanted to move my title down but have never taken the time to do so. I still
don't have time BUT, yet, here i am.....

I have it all done but am having trouble figuring out where to paste the HTML code into blogger for it to work right. Do you save it as a picture in flickr or something?? Any easy suggestions?? Every time I paste it, there is a bar along the bottom showing it as a slide show.....

Hope all is going well. I am working on reading many of your posts....they are really entertaining XO, Misty