Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a Blog Singalong!


C'mon everyone! (Ahemmm . . . Kristin clears her throat.) Let's all sing a song. Our song is written to the tune of the popular "Three Blind Mice". And - hhhmmmmm - sing!

One blind chick
One blind chick
See how she saunters
See how she saunters
She's getting so old that she can not see
So with reading glasses she'll no longer be
One blind chick.
One blind chick.

Yes. I'm so freaking old and blind that I actually bought a cheapie pair of reading glasses tonight. I can see, but it's weird and now I have a headache. Could be the wine, but I'm thinking it's from the new specs. Vision and function over beauty and pride I suppose. HMPH.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sheesh gal! Me too! I just bought a really cute pair of pink ones at Charming Charley's. Dang we're gettin' old!