
I thought I'd be smart and go fill up since gas prices are going up so quickly. I was pleased to pull into my neighborhood gas station to see prices only $3.42/gallon of unleaded!
Right about the time I'm ready to pump, a nice man in an orange safety vest walks by and puts this on my pump:
Right about the time I'm ready to pump, a nice man in an orange safety vest walks by and puts this on my pump:

Orange safety vest man said they'd be completely out of gas in about an hour. Guess I'm not the only smart person in North Dallas! So, I bought this instead:
I didn't mind, though, because an elderly man pumping his gas on the other side of my pump said his daughter is in Houston (actually, Katy) and he can't get in touch with her. You could see the worry in his face. I'm hoping and praying that our family & friends on the Texas coast are safe as are any of yours.
Come hurricane, rain, or shine, the dogs had a great time in the car!













4 comments:
Oh that stinks!! I filled up friday... thank goodness I did!! :)
P.S. I added you to my favorite blogs! :)
Love the photo of your doggies chillin in the car!
Aww I agree with the previous comment, the doggies look so adorable!
Oh, great minds think alike! I made it a point to fill up Thursday evening before the gas prices went up.
Post a Comment