After our backyard fun, we cooked a fabulous (and HUGE) dinner. We had steak, garlic mashed potatoes, bacon-wrapped asparagus, grilled onions and peppers, sauteed cremini mushrooms, and salad. We enjoyed it with a wonderful bottle of wine that we received as a wedding gift. For dessert, we had chocolate lava cakes with vanilla ice cream. No pictures since they went so fast!
It's about time we put some of our new china, flatware, and Waterford to use! Our first Valentine's Day as a married couple was fun, relaxing, enjoyable, and spent together - just like we like it.













4 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of sh*t! Haha, your hubby is a good sport. Mine would have stood still and refused to even look at me with the camera on. Super funny!
(and the dinner? looked amazing!)
-Katie "GeminiKMP-C"
Oooohhh...YUM! I'll be over for dinner!
M says, "is HE picking up shit?"
I replied, "yes!"
LOVE the audience T had doing work!
When is he available to make a stop by my backyard?!?! :)
That is a lot of poo! I gripe about picking up my dogs and well, you know how small they are.... :) I love how the dogs are all watching him---like when you're potty training a toddler and they have to say "Bye bye" to their poopoo. heehee :)
Post a Comment