I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the holidays ahead. Even though the Christmas season is a busy one, I hope we all take time to enjoy and appreciate our blessings - family, friends, freedom, employment, love, and God's grace.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving Recap
Our Thanksgiving day was wonderful with lots of family, friends, and food. Todd and I made the turkey & it received rave reviews. Below are two pictures. The first is a picture of Todd preparing the bird, with Steve ready for any possible morsel to fly from the counter and into his mouth. The dogs LOVE when I'm cooking Thanksgiving! The second photo is of "Uncle Todd the Super Carver" as I got my niece, Aeva, to call him. :)

Todd and I both enjoyed having some time away from school. The rejuvenation is always needed for us old, ragged teachers. We stayed busy at home, me painting and Todd doing other home projects. I'll have to post some before & after paint shots soon. I still need to finish our bathroom (both wet area and vanity), as well as some trim work. Boxes bearing Christmas decor are now scattered around the house waiting to find their seasonal home. The tree is ready and our outdoor decorations are a work in progress. I guess we have lots of pictures to post!
I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the holidays ahead. Even though the Christmas season is a busy one, I hope we all take time to enjoy and appreciate our blessings - family, friends, freedom, employment, love, and God's grace.
I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the holidays ahead. Even though the Christmas season is a busy one, I hope we all take time to enjoy and appreciate our blessings - family, friends, freedom, employment, love, and God's grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! And were productive around the house.
Christopher and I do all the cooking for our dinner too. That's fun- a lot of work but fun.:)
Can't wait to see your pictures. Remember you promised them to us!
So that's Steve! haha!
Tell Todd I love the pineapple shirt! My dad had one that he would wear on his days off, like he was on vacation. : )
Post a Comment