Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sew It Was My Birthday

Another anniversary of my 29th birthday came and went earlier this month.  It started off with flowers.

Then my favorite birthday dinner - crab legs!  I only get these once a year because I take SO LONG to eat them.  Todd gets tired during this special meal since I crack, pick and eat every morsel of every leg for at least an hour.  I know he also likes it because it's the most quiet I ever am during dinner!

Then the next day my present arrived!!!  No surprise since it's the only thing I asked for, but I was excited!

I fought with the bobbin and threading that first night, and the next night I produced my first project.  Todd said he's glad I picked the "ugly fabric" for practice.  When he was resting his head on that pillow, he wasn't calling the fabric ugly!  :)  We'll see how long it takes the dogs to murder it.  There are more where it came from though.

My actual birthday was my first day back at work after having my gall bladder removed on February 22, so I was pretty tired.  All in all, it was a nice day and I'm glad it's over.  Getting older sucks after you start getting old!


No comments: