Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

I know . . . I'm going to be murdered in my sleep by Pippin and Steve.  Todd just rolled his eyes and looked at me as if I was a crazy woman with my hair on fire.

Pipp was happy being a sweet banana split - and SO CUTE!!!  She ran around with a big smile on her face and even posed for a few shots.

Then she tried on Steve's submarine costume (after he ripped it off & ran around with it in his mouth).  She kept posing and smiling, posing and smiling.


After Pippin tried on both costumes, Steve became jealous and succumbed to the fun.  This is the only photo he let me shoot while facing the camera.

Every pic after was only of his banana head, ice cream scoops, back and butt.  Wonder if that had anything to do with the fact that he ran to Dad and Todd said, "I know, buddy.  It's like you've had your balls cut off again.  I'm sorry."

For the record, *I* did not take him to have his balls cut off.  I stayed home and cried like a baby.

Up next: I'm dressing Todd up for Halloween.  Pics to follow, but he may pull a Steve on me.


No comments: