Tuesday, June 28, 2011

California Comes to Texas!

For the first time since I can remember, a large part of the California Clan of our family came to Dallas for a visit.  My Uncle Al (my Dad's brother), Aunt Ruth, Cousin Jeff, Cousin Alicia, her husband Tom, and their kids Kelsey and Kaeton were here for only a couple of days.  They flew from California to Missouri, where they then drove through Oklahoma and to Texas.  Quite a tour!

We all went to lunch at The Pub in downtown McKinney.  Afterwards, Jeff and I hit the Landon Winery for a tasting while the others shopped.  Later in the afternoon, the "grown ups" looked around downtown McK.  I introduced Alicia and Kelsey to Sam Moon while we dropped off Tom, Jeff & Kaeton at Dave & Buster's.  Dinner was catered BBQ at Dad and Marilynn's.

Here are some pics.  I hope to get more sent to me by the CA gang.





We always have such a great time together.  It was great to see everyone, but the time was too short.  We're hoping they visit again soon!  (Hint, hint:  I know you're reading this, Aunt Ruth!!!!!)

No comments: