Last night, I went back to our bedroom to get ready for bed. Steve was watching as I gave Todd a kiss and headed to the hall. I motioned and said, "C'mon buddy. Come with Mom." He started my way, and I decided (for fun) to run. He took off like a lightning bolt and almost knocked me over as we got into the bedroom. Then comes the funny part.
Steve and I get into the bedroom and he immediately drops his front legs down, begins rubbing his face all over the rug, and has his butt up high in the air. What this meant, I don't know. I start scratching his hips and, while his ass is up, he turns his head and looks up at me. If I just could've gotten a picture. One teeny, tiny picture.
Believe me, the picture would've been worth more than my 1000 (or less) words. Guess I'll call the plastic surgeon about getting that implant.













No comments:
Post a Comment