Age: 42 years and 359 days
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Mopping the floors
Dogs: YES!
Essential start to your day: cold bottle of water
Favorite color: depends - black, pink, white
Gold or silver: Silver or white gold
Height: 5'7"
Instruments you play: I played the alto saxophone for two years and the tenor saxophone for another year when I was in junior high. Then I quit because I was the only tenor sax in the band, and my teenage self-esteem didn't like playing solo.
Job title: fourth grade teacher
Kids: Hopefully someday . . .
Live: Or is it Memorex? Or did you mean live? That answer would be in a house.
Mom’s name: Pat (Patricia)
Nicknames: my last name,my maiden name, Kris, kekis, others that probably aren't nice
Overnight hospital stays: One in high school after surgery
Pet peeve: People who are intentionally mean or cruel to those less fortunate
Quote from a movie: "I speak Jive."
Righty or lefty: Righty.
Siblings: Two younger brothers, two older sisters
Time you wake up: 6:00am
Underwear: I have some.
Vegetables you dislike: peas, cooked carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower
What makes you run late: My exceptional ability to procrastinate.
X-Rays: So many that it's surprising that I'm not radioactive
Yummy food that you make: My mom's husband swears by my chicken pot pie. ha!
Zoo animal favorite: I always enjoy the monkeys/primates, but like anything not a bird or reptile.

Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Mopping the floors
Dogs: YES!
Essential start to your day: cold bottle of water
Favorite color: depends - black, pink, white
Gold or silver: Silver or white gold
Height: 5'7"
Instruments you play: I played the alto saxophone for two years and the tenor saxophone for another year when I was in junior high. Then I quit because I was the only tenor sax in the band, and my teenage self-esteem didn't like playing solo.
Job title: fourth grade teacher
Kids: Hopefully someday . . .
Live: Or is it Memorex? Or did you mean live? That answer would be in a house.
Mom’s name: Pat (Patricia)
Nicknames: my last name,my maiden name, Kris, kekis, others that probably aren't nice
Overnight hospital stays: One in high school after surgery
Pet peeve: People who are intentionally mean or cruel to those less fortunate
Quote from a movie: "I speak Jive."
Righty or lefty: Righty.
Siblings: Two younger brothers, two older sisters
Time you wake up: 6:00am
Underwear: I have some.
Vegetables you dislike: peas, cooked carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower
What makes you run late: My exceptional ability to procrastinate.
X-Rays: So many that it's surprising that I'm not radioactive
Yummy food that you make: My mom's husband swears by my chicken pot pie. ha!
Zoo animal favorite: I always enjoy the monkeys/primates, but like anything not a bird or reptile.













1 comment:
Fun! Think I might steal this for my blog one day soon!
Post a Comment