I bought mums last weekend and can't wait for them to fully bloom. Today I bought pumpkins and decorated them. We can carve them if we want when it gets closer to Halloween. They definitely aren't perfect, but I had a good time making them, so I'm okay with that! Here are a few blurry shots of my handiwork.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Welcome Fall!
With the gorgeous weather and amazing temperatures we've had the past couple of weeks, I decided to do a little bit of "autumning" around the house. Both Todd and I have been SO VERY BUSY with work, but we are enjoying the changing of the seasons.
I bought mums last weekend and can't wait for them to fully bloom. Today I bought pumpkins and decorated them. We can carve them if we want when it gets closer to Halloween. They definitely aren't perfect, but I had a good time making them, so I'm okay with that! Here are a few blurry shots of my handiwork.
I bought mums last weekend and can't wait for them to fully bloom. Today I bought pumpkins and decorated them. We can carve them if we want when it gets closer to Halloween. They definitely aren't perfect, but I had a good time making them, so I'm okay with that! Here are a few blurry shots of my handiwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I love your cute pumpkins! :)
Wow...you got all crafty and creative with your pumpkins. Good Job!
Post a Comment