Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well, Hello Nifty Fifty!

I decided that I *needed* a new camera lens, so I opted to start simple and got the "nifty fifty," a 50mm f/1.8 Canon lens.  So far, I love it!!  It's taking a bit to get used to it, but I'm getting it.  Thanks to the big dogs and the cat, I'm getting some practice.  :)

What's best is that I didn't pay a penny for it!  Between MySurvey rewards and my Swagbucks, I've been getting all sorts of free stuff.  I'm loving it!

Steve, King of Sad Eyes:

Mindy, The Old & Scrappy Lady:

Pippin, the Sweet Duchess Lady Girlfriend:


If you happen to follow my 365 blog, you'll notice that it pretty much faded away in April  That's the month that work kills me, and honestly, between losing my grandmother and Mackey - May sucked.  Just so I don't fall off the photo bandwagon, I am in the process of setting up a blog simply for photography.  I'll post photos and post-processing and stuff in between.  If you want to check it out, I'll keep you posted . . .

No comments: