Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meet Samson

Samson was my traveling companion for my second rescue transport.  He was much calmer than the three precious chewers I transported my first time!  Saved from the gassing chamber after being surrended to an East Texas animal shelter, this sweetheart was rescued by a woman who helped find him a foster-to-adopt home through Midwest Animal Rescue & Services.  M.A.R.S. is a wonderful rescue organization based in Minneapolis, Minnesota that has a special-liking to the larger and bullly breed dogs.

I fell IN LOVE with Samson and just bawled like a baby when his next driver arrived.   His story and his love touched my heart, and I'm glad that I could be a small part of the journey into his new life.

Here are all the photos of precious Samson.  I can't choose just one!



2 comments:

NoVaIrish said...

ooooo, i just want to nibble on those jowels and squish his wittle face. Thank you for being such an awesome person who helps to give dogs like him a second chance!

Jess said...

Oh Kristin...he's beautiful and looks like he's so full of love! How could anyone give him up!