However, they've figured something else out. Tonight Todd stepped into our fancy new laundry room and closed the doors behind him. (In our almost six years together, I've learned simply not to ask sometimes!) The big dogs jumped up and got all excited. I couldn't figure it out, but they did. Todd was grabbing bags to pick up after the dogs if necessary.
When he stepped out of the laundry room, Todd was greeted by Pippin & Steve. The mayhem and excitedness began. Here's why we probably need the "Dog Whisperer". The first ten or so seconds show you what I find so funny. I present to you, Happy Pippin:













3 comments:
My big dog does the same happy dance when its time for walkies! The Boston just jumps but he also does that when he is hungry, or sad, or doesn't feel well, or is scared...you get the picture.
Ha ha that's funny! Bo gets all excited when he gets to go for a walk too. Although, he really gets excited when he sees his crate downstairs...that means he is going for a car ride or trip...and he loves that!
that's one thing dogs have over cats, that excitement. The pure joy is too funny to watch. My cats just meow a lot.
And I like the "klaw" usage. Very smart.
Post a Comment