Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. When will I see you again? (an old 70s song)

2. Twilight was the last good book I read, The Hangover was the last good movie I saw, and Thursday night's episode of Big Brother was the last good tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but the inside has to be better.

4. A ham sandwich is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your money, please.

6. Asleep or on a beach is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pool party with Katie, Maria & gang, tomorrow my plans include hanging out, resting and relaxing (I hope) and Sunday, I want to do nothing, relax, and enjoy my last day off for nine months!

1 comment:

Juicy said...

oh Kristin. I thought I could count on YOU to not fall for Twilight's charms. Sigh. Am I the only one in the entire WORLD who didn't like that series??!? Oh Kristin. I shake my head at you.

Also, I'd like your money too, please.