Monday, August 3, 2009

COMPLETE!

Todd will be home his trip to Atlanta in about an hour, and the laundry room is finished! I don't know what I was thinking, but the whole task of painting & organizing in there was MUCH more work than I had imagined. MUCH MORE!

It's a fairly small room as you'll see, so it was a bit hard to get good photos. Good photos or not, I'm done.



Coming soon - photos of the new rocking chairs on our front porch, new landscaping beds out front, way late pics from Todd's surprise birthday party, and whatever else I need to catch up on before heading back to school. I'm so tired that I need a vacation now! :)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It is cute. I love the hooks. Where did you find them?

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Jen said...

I've been waiting for the pics!! It looks awesome. Way to go!!

Newt said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! I love the hooks, too :)

Laurie said...

That looks fabulous! Love the dog hangers! I bet Todd loves it too!

PS - Want the recap of Batlanta!