I wanted to get some photos of the slab before they began, but the worker-guys were so fast that I missed my photo-op while getting dressed. For your viewing pleasure:
Getting started
I was fascinated by the glue patterns. See previous blog entry about me being a freak.
It's down & taped. Time for quarter-round to be set.
Ooooo - pretty!
Our yard has looked something like this a lot lately.
And our house has looked a little like this a lot lately, too. UGH.
We're almost there!
Beautiful! Shot from the kitchen towards the foyer.
Long view from the foyer. And there are not spots on my lens. Must be orbs of angels singing from heaven about our glorious floors. ;)













4 comments:
Beautiful!!!!
the floors look great! I LOVE the wood color!!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! When is the GTG at your place? ;)
PS - we need to get together again sometime soon, I miss you girls!
That floor is gorgeous! I would be very proud of it.
Will you divulge your source and all the product details? We desperately need new flooring in our dining room and love that style.
Post a Comment